About this Course
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application. Learning how to use Excel is an investment in both your personal and professional life. Excel makes it easy to monitor financial performance, such as business profit or loss, calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
As an employee, learning how to use Excel efficiently provides value, since most jobs utilize this application. This opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement.
When employees know how to use Excel, it improves their efficiency in the workplace. Employees who know how to create detailed worksheets, invoices, charts, and complex formulas achieve professional results in a fraction of the time.
At the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Navigate your way around.
- Create and work with a new workbook.
- Open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets.
- Understand and work with ranges in a worksheet.
- Understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations.
- Copy and paste data.
- Understand and use formula cell referencing.
- Use font formatting techniques.
- Align the contents of cells in a number of ways.
- Format rows and columns in a worksheet.
- Understand and use the number formatting features.
- Print your workbook data.
- Create effective charts.
Certificate of Proficiency
A Certificate of Proficiency is awarded to you at successful completion of courses designed to prepare you for a new career or enhance your skill set. This empowers you to be more productive and marketable in today's global market.
UNN Online Program
Learn to create professional looking documents and design for office or print media. This Diploma programme teaches you how to use professional applications like Word, Excel Power-point and others; Making you more valuable in today's digital world.
Program Courses: 3
Course Prerequisites / Requirements
This course has no strict requirements. Anyone is qualified to take this course so long as the student is familiar with taking online courses on the platform. Once registered in this course, you will be required to complete activities such as assignments or quiz in order to proceed. The course has been structured in a way to promote ease of understanding. You must be dedicated in this course; you should spend at least an average of 2 hours per day on this course.